Jewellery Quarter Bullion is on the lookout for an experienced, analytically minded, data-driven and performance focused Head of PPC who strives to make an impact, lead positive change, and introduce new ideas and approaches to help strengthen our UK brands and drive international growth. Our goal is ‘To become the world’s most respected online precious metal dealer’ and you will play a key role in guiding forward an already successful and expanding company, with the opportunity to grow a team around you.
- Strategise and deliver JQB’s paid search, shopping, and display strategies across multiple UK and international websites with a multi-million pound click budget.
- Draw valuable insights and decisions from raw data through analysing campaign performance metrics
- Efficiently communicate actionable analysis and execute improvements to help drive incremental conversions.
- Ensure best practices and new developments are rolled out across all campaigns.
- Audit PPC accounts to find gaps and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Take an innovative approach to PPC, sharing your prior knowledge, experience, new approaches and enthusiasm with the wider Marketing Team.
- Test new Google tools and products as they become available.
- Stay up to date with new developments and tactics in the PPC/SEM industry.
The Ideal Candidate
There are a few things we look for when hiring, regardless of role or team. Firstly, we look for candidates who will thrive in our culture. We seek problem-solvers and game-changers, people that embrace feedback, develop themselves and the team around them and who strive for excellence. Secondly, we want people who are excited to learn about our industry, because to be the best we must have an acute understanding of our product, our customers and the reasons why they are looking to invest in gold and silver. And finally we look for people who operate with trust and integrity, as we believe both are key ingredients for our success.
Our people are the cornerstone of our growth, and you will be joining a dynamic team focussed on shared success. You will be part of a business where individual ideas and contributions are truly valued, and everyone can make a difference.
What we look for in you:
- Be willing to approach things differently and challenge the norm.
- You have obsessive attention to detail, especially with numbers and data analysis.
- You have strong communication skills and the confidence to sell your ideas to key stakeholders.
- High levels of integrity and autonomy.
- You engage a results-oriented approach to PPC management.
- You have a general interest in investment, economics and world news.
- Proven experience - a minimum of 5 years experience in a high spend, senior PPC role, either in-house or at an agency.
- Highly analytical - comfortable using MS Excel/Access for data analysis. Google BigQuery experience is advantageous.
- Experience forecasting and managing large PPC budgets across multiple brands.
- A passion for the digital sector, e-commerce and PPC.
- Strong commercial awareness - comfortable using data to demonstrate ROI.
- In depth experience using tools including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Web analytics platforms, script deployment, and Tag Manager.
- PPC automation. Programmatic marketing experience is beneficial.
- Be a hands-on Head of Search as we do not rely on external agencies.
- Basic salary up to £70,000
- Employee bonus scheme up to 30%.
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy more).
- 8% Pension Contribution
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme (worth up to 5% of basic salary)
- Opportunities and budget for skills development
About the Company
Joining Jewellery Quarter Bullion Ltd, you will become part of an exciting, entrepreneurial business which over the last 12 years has grown BullionByPost.co.uk to become the UK’s no.1 online gold and silver bullion dealer, turning over more than £350m a year. Our portfolio also includes Gold.co.uk and over seven fully translated, localised bullion websites across the EU and the United States, marking our rapidly expanding international footprint.
As the UK’s number one online bullion dealer, BullionByPost.co.uk provides customers with the opportunity to buy and sell precious metals with ease and confidence. Our commitment to transparent pricing, customer education, and exceptional service sets us apart in the industry. We are looking for a strategic and experienced Head of e-Commerce to continue our growth and to enhance our online presence in the competitive marketplace.
- INTEGRITY - We’re committed to earning trust, doing what is right, acting like owners, and holding ourselves to the highest standards.
- AGILITY - With a focus on speed and adaptability, we value progress over perfection and are continuously learning and improving.
- AMBITION - We push boundaries, make bold bets, and strive to be the best in every aspect.
- CLARITY - Through straightforward communication and well-understood goals, we encourage ideas and value honesty.
- EFFICIENCY - Resourcefulness and frugality are our cornerstones. We aim to extract maximum value with minimum input.