As Head of e-Commerce you will take the helm of our e-Commerce operations, with a clear mandate to optimise our suite of websites, enhance user experience, and ensure maximum conversion efficiency. Managing territories in the UK and across Europe you will be pivotal in driving the online commercial strategy, ensuring our websites reflect our ambition and resonate with our diverse customer base, all while delivering on growth and profitability. We value individuals who thrive in our collaborative culture, demonstrate problem-solving prowess, and have an inherent drive for excellence. You will develop an in-depth understanding of our products, our customers, and the precious metals industry which will inform and guide your decision-making process. Trust and integrity are non-negotiable, forming the foundation of our success.
- Develop and take full ownership of an e-Commerce strategy that aligns with the broader business goals.
- Ensure that the customer remains at the centre of our focus and that they always receive an intuitive user experience and seamless customer journey.
- Use data-driven analytics to monitor customer behaviour and market trends, making informed decisions to improve the customer journey.
- Conduct A/B testing and other optimisation methods to improve conversion rates and the user journey (CRO).
- Identify gaps in performance, propose and test creative solutions, and measure performance to continuously add value.
- Collaborate with pay-per-click (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), and email marketing owners to create a cohesive e-Commerce strategy.
- Leverage your existing expertise in sales, marketing, technology, and management to deliver a superior brand and shopping experience for all customers.
- Develop a framework for monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Advocate for a culture that understands and utilises data to inform decisions and strategy.
- Stay ahead of new e-commerce trends and technologies, implementing innovative solutions to keep BullionByPost at the forefront of the industry.
- Continuously analyse competitors to identify new opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven successful track record in a senior e-Commerce role, preferably in online retail.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret market data and financials to drive e-Commerce strategy.
- Exceptional data analytical skills.
- Basic salary up to £70,000
- Employee bonus scheme up to 30%.
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy more).
- 8% Pension Contribution
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme (worth up to 5% of basic salary)
- Opportunities and budget for skills development
About the Company
Joining Jewellery Quarter Bullion Ltd, you will become part of an exciting, entrepreneurial business which over the last 12 years has grown BullionByPost.co.uk to become the UK’s no.1 online gold and silver bullion dealer, turning over more than £350m a year. Our portfolio also includes Gold.co.uk and over seven fully translated, localised bullion websites across the EU and the United States, marking our rapidly expanding international footprint.
As the UK’s number one online bullion dealer, BullionByPost.co.uk provides customers with the opportunity to buy and sell precious metals with ease and confidence. Our commitment to transparent pricing, customer education, and exceptional service sets us apart in the industry. We are looking for a strategic and experienced Head of e-Commerce to continue our growth and to enhance our online presence in the competitive marketplace.